A stroll/drive-by this past weekend yielded sliver-like views – there are going to be CEILING TRACK LIGHTS – of an already-decorated interior.
Logos are in place on the windows (Corkscrews are in the logo! Great idea! Wine!) and I saw a guy with a drill.
I bet he likes wine, too.
“…applicant agrees before the SLA to incorporate as conditions of its license the following signed and notarized stipulation that it will
1) close no later than 1:00 A.M. weekdays and 2:00 A.M. weekends,
2) seat no more than twenty-four (24) patrons in the side yard at any given time,
3) close the side yard at 10:00 P.M. weeknights and 11:00 P.M. weekends,
4) install an awning that will cover the side yard during operating hours,
5) install security cameras throughout the establishment,
6) maintain a host at the entrance to check identifications, and
7) only allow access to the outdoor seating area through the interior of the establishment.
It’s still not clear to me where this side area is in the wine bar.
Would someone over there at Bowery Wine Co. like to give me a tour? Second question… you guys gonna serve Michelob, right?
January 27th, 2008
Entry Filed under: Drink